MD0630T41A-1 is a high sensititivity AC DC leakage current sensor which has the characteristics of accurate measurement, small size and integration. The leakage sensor can be set separately for AC and DC leakage. An alarm signal is generated when the set current is reached. The leakage sensor has a digital output function, which can directly read the current value of DC and AC. Which can also be called residual current sensor, residual current monitor (RCM), residual current device (RCD), differential current sensor, leakage current detector and fault current sensor etc. “Residual current” refers to the leakage current from an electrical system to the ground, often as a result of a “ground fault”. Leakage currents can flow through a human body to ground resulting in a risk of electric shock, injury or burns, and can cause overheating and risk of fire. It is intended to provide protection against electric shock and leakage current detection for AC & DC Application.
MD0630T41A-1 is a residual current device intended for the detection of DC and AC residual currents in 50Hz/60Hz AC installations. The Residual Current Monitor (RCM) range is intended for the detection of DC and/or AC residual currents in AC or DC installations. These RCMs are ideally suited for use with Electric Vehicle charging cables (Mode 2 Protection) and EV charging stations (Mode 3 Protection). Residual current detection options for IEC based requirements are 30mA AC or 6mA DC or both, and are 20mA AC & 6mA DC for UL requirements.
MD0630T41A-1 Type B RCDs provide protection against residual fault currents / earth leakage in AC supply applications with specific waveform characteristics. Type B RCDs are used where smooth and/or pulsating DC residual currents can occur, non-sinusoidal waveforms are present or frequencies greater that 50Hz; for example, Electric Vehicle Charging, certain 3-phase devices, micro generation or SSEGs (Small Scale Electricity Generators), solar panels, wind generators, industrial automation, smart home, IOT field etc.
1. Fixed 6mA DC and 30mA AC trip levels; 3000A surge withstand capability; "Fault” output – Open collector
2. Small Size, Integration Design, Vertical(Pin, Pin&Cable Type)/Horizontal(Cable Type) Mounting Optional
3. Integrated self-monitoring and test functions, Digital Output, Residual Fault Leakage Current Protection
4. AC DC Leakage Data Readable; Alarm Value Programmable; 3 Way Alarm Outputs
5. URAT Comm, with Modbus Protocol; Standard: EN 61000-6-3:2007+A1 ,EN IEC 61000-6-1:2019
6. Professional Certification: TUV(IEC 62955/IEC 62752/IEC 61851-1); UL 2231-1/UL 2231-2; CE-EMC
7. Used in EV Charger Project (Suitable for single phase load up to 80A or three phase loads up to 3*32A)
Wide voltage input: 12V±20%
Measuring current range: DC current 2-15mA; AC current 3-100mA (default threshold: DC 6mA, AC 30mA)
Accuracy class: at 25℃, DC±0,2mA, AC±0.3mA
Working environment temperature: -25℃～+80℃
Installation: Cable Type
Plastic casing: SIP encapsulation
Charging mode 2
IC-CPD in charging cables for electric vehicles (EV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
Charging mode 3
Wallboxes for charging EV and PHEV
Charging piles for charging EV and PHEV