MD0630T01A is a high sensititivity AC DC leakage current sensor which has the characteristics of accurate measurement, small size and integration. The leakage sensor can be set separately for AC and DC leakage. An alarm signal is generated when the set current is reached. The leakage sensor has a digital output function, which can directly read the current value of DC and AC. Which can also be called residual current sensor, residual current monitor (RCM), residual current device (RCD), differential current sensor, leakage current detector and fault current sensor etc. The residual current detection sensor is used as Type A, B and B+ RCD, Dedicated to DC, AC or pulsed leakage current measurement in automotive on-board chargers.
The B type protection RCD is a compact solution designed to be cable mounted. When a DC leakage current of 3~6mA and AC leakage current of 15~30mA is detected, an alarm signal is output. It can detect sinusoidal AC, pulsating DC, composite of multi-frequency as well as smooth DC residual currents. When an electric shock or leakage fault occurs in the circuit, the secondary side of the transformer outputs a mA level current (DC 6mA, AC 30mA), so that the equipment on the connected secondary line will be protected (alarm signal). IVY sensor family give you the choice of having single or three-phase versions as well as safety version in the same housing and provide fast digital tripping output when leakage current is detected.
1. Complies with the DC and AC protection requirements of IEC62752 or IEC62955
2. Small Size, Integration Design, Vertical(Pin, Pin&Cable Type)/Horizontal(Cable Type) Mounting Optional
3. Integrated self-monitoring and test functions; 3000A surge withstand capability
4. AC DC Leakage Data Readable; Alarm Value Programmable; 3 Way Alarm Outputs; Digital Output
5. URAT Comm, with Modbus Protocol; Standard: EN 61000-6-3:2007+A1 ,EN IEC 61000-6-1:2019
6. Professional Certification: TUV(IEC 62955/IEC 62752/IEC 61851-1); UL 2231-1/UL 2231-2; IS17017; CE-EMC
7. Type B RCMU for EV Charger Protection; Electrical Safety at Low Cost (Compared to Type B RCCB)
8. Robust Mechanical and Electrical Design for Harsh Environmental Conditions
Wide voltage input: 12V±20%
Measuring current range: DC current 2-15mA; AC current 3-100mA (default threshold: DC 6mA, AC 30mA)
Accuracy : at 25℃, DC±0,2mA, AC±0.3mA
Can read current value and set alarm current value
Three outputs: DC alarm, AC alarm, AC/DC alarm
Working environment temperature: -25℃～+80℃
Plastic case, small SIP package
EV Charging Application:
MD series residual current sensor (RCD/RCM) is an ideal protection device, for the detection and protection of different leakage currents/residual currents/fault currents. The RCD could quickly output alarm signal when people get an electric shock or leakage current exceeds stipulated value, protecting personal and electrical equipment safety. MD series leakage current detector have numerous applications and are suitable for many industries including electric vehicle charging, photovoltaic systems, industrial device, medical device, new energy, DC screen, fire distribution cabinet, IOT field and any installation where there is a risk of DC current flowing. It is the technology that brings us closest to total protection for all known residual fault currents.